Facebook - Posting As Page vs Self
How to Comment on a Page as Yourself Not an Admin on Facebook
When you are an administrator of a Page on Facebook, any posts you make or comments you write are written as the Page by default. Facebook added a setting that allows you to write posts under your own name instead of the Page name when you are an administrator. After changing the default setting, you can switch back and forth between posting with your name and posting as the Page name.
1. Log in to Facebook and click the Page name in the left menu under "Pages."
2. Click "Edit Page" in the top right corner of the website and then "Your Settings" in the left menu.
3. Click the box next to "Always comment and post on your page..." to remove the check mark from the box.
4. Select "Save Changes" and then click "View Page" at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Switch back and forth between your name and the Page name by clicking "Use Facebook as [Name]" in the right menu bar under "Admins." Post to the Page under your name by toggling to "Use Facebook as [Your Name]. "
6. Type a comment under a status update to use your name to write on the Page.